Have fun with an exciting series! My favorite book is the 3rd book-- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
I like the one that I am reading right now best. . . . . Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoneix (5).
I really liked the first book, where he gets his letter and all that fun part.
Yeah. Me too.
3rd book, all the way! I remember reading book #6 when Becca and Daddy came to meet me in Mexico, and they ran up all the steps of the Piramide del Sol while I sat at the bottom and read HP6. : )
Funny!
My favorite books were the first and the third one. Good reading, Sage!
Thanks!
Have fun with an exciting series! My favorite book is the 3rd book-- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
ReplyDeleteI like the one that I am reading right now best. . . . . Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoneix (5).
DeleteI really liked the first book, where he gets his letter and all that fun part.
ReplyDeleteYeah. Me too.
Delete3rd book, all the way! I remember reading book #6 when Becca and Daddy came to meet me in Mexico, and they ran up all the steps of the Piramide del Sol while I sat at the bottom and read HP6. : )
ReplyDeleteFunny!
DeleteMy favorite books were the first and the third one. Good reading, Sage!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Delete