Be A Painter!
Be an artist!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Snowman Fun!
When it snowed the other day, we all went outside in the front yard to play in the snow. After Christian and Mom got too cold, they went back inside. Then we had the idea of building a snowman. So we rolled up a big ball of snow, then a medium size ball of snow, and last of all a tiny ball of snow. Next Dad, Lily, and Eliza started looking for sticks while I went inside and got a Cheeto from Mom. We made a hole for the Cheeto and two more for the sticks. Then we made more for the eyes and mouth just in case we didn't have enough time to.;) After that, Lily got cold and went inside. So I went inside, too, to get a sucker from Mom. She gave me a bright blue Dum-Dum and a dull white one. I said, "Mom I'm not sure that this is going to work." She told me that she thought it would. I gave the suckers to Dad and he said that the white one did not work. I went inside again to ask Mom what I should do. She told me that I should color it with a dark blue sharpie. ( Can you tell in the picture? ) I colored the sucker, took it outside, put it in and got candy corn from Mom for the mouth. I took that outside and put it on, too. Then Eliza took off her hat and put it on the snowman. Dad took off his scarf and put it on there. I got Lily's mittens and put them on the snowman and he was PERFECT!!!!!!! Look up there and you will see a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's kind of funny that we didn't have any carrots for the snowman's nose, but we had all kinds of junk food to decorate him with like candy corn and cheetos and dum dums!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to say the same thing as your mom- you decorated him with all sorts of candy! That is so funny.
ReplyDeleteToo bad there's no snow anymore! Good thing you made a snowman while you could.
ReplyDelete