Be A Painter!

Be an artist!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bear Lake








About a month ago we went to Bear Lake. At first we stayed in an inn called Crystal inn. There we swam in the awesome pool. (Pictures up there) We also went to the Pepperidge Farm and the Gossner's Dairy. (Sounds like a weird name if you ask me. Gossner's Dairy.) Then came the Bear Lake part. It was a long drive but totally worth it. We played in there for hours. I hope our next trip to Bear Lake will be just like this one.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures, Sage! Did you take them yourself? I'm jealous you all had such a fun trip without me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gossner's is a weird name, but not as weird as the root beer milk they sell there, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really great pictures. It makes me miss you! I love when you post on your blog. I agree about Gossner's; it kind of sounds like grossners! It is always so fun to swim in a pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should put a link to your Alcanzar Una Estrella on this blog.

    ReplyDelete