Today I set up a tea party that was very organized. It was very colorful and had lots of different kinds of food. My mom came and had food and lots of different drinks with me. We also invited the stuffed animals to come and have some food. They came out of their fort and joined us. I bet you would have wanted to join us!




Wow, it looks very organized and delicious! Christian looks like he really loves that lemon. :) I would have wanted to join you! You throw great tea parties, just like your mom.
ReplyDeleteThat was a great tea party, Sage. I was impressed how you sorted all the food items by type and color. My favorite plate was the one of canned ham and canned sardines. Just kidding! My favorite was the plate of ice cream! And also, I was much more excited about the tea party than I actually look in that picture.
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to show you the picture where Becca put chips and soda by you when you were a baby. Nice job with the tea party! Now we'll have to have you throw us a party at home some time!
ReplyDeleteI agree with your Dad. We need to put you in charge of more parties. I volunteer our house!
ReplyDeleteI volunteer my house! Ha ha. When do we get to read some more Sageness?!
ReplyDeleteAh man, how did I miss out on this epic tea party?! Looks like it was awesome!
ReplyDelete